Make this Tonight - "Come on, Dumplings! "
- 6 C chicken stock
- 2tbsp light soy sauce
- 4 sheets nori seaweed cut into strips
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 1 bunch pea tendrils
- 2 radish sliced thin
- 1 handful cilantro leaves
- 1tbsp sesame oil
- Boil a big pot of water over high heat, drop wontons into the boiling water. When the water comes back to boiling, add 1 cup of cold water.
- When the water comes back to a boil and all the wontons are floating on top, wontons are ready.
- While the water is boiling, heat up the chicken stock over medium heat in a soup pot.
- Season the stock with soy sauce, when the stock comes to a boil, add sugar snap peas and pea tendrils in the soup and finish with sesame oil.
- Put 6 to 8 cooked wonton in a large soup bowl, add 1 cup of soup with peas, shave radish on top, and add nori strips.