- 1 pack Hong Kong-style wonton wrapper (they are thinner and yellow in color)
- ¼ pound ground pork
- ¾ pound chopped medium shrimp
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp Shaoxing wine
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp minced ginger
- 2 tbsp minced scallion
- 1 large egg for egg wash
- In a large bowl, combine ground pork, chopped shrimp, oyster sauce, shaoxing wine and soy sauce, stir together. Then add sesame oil, ginger and scallion into the bowl and mix well.
- Crack the egg into a small bowl and whisk it with 2 tbsp water to make egg wash.
- Put 1 tbsp of the filling in the middle of the wonton wrapper, then dap egg wash on the rim of the wrapper, fold it by half into a triangular shape.
- Seal the edge well then pinch the 2 smaller angles together to form a wonton.