Make this Tonight - "Fia-nomenal Food"
- 4 ounces lobster butter
- 2 ½ cup chopped sweet and thai basil
- 1 cup mirepoix, finely diced
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Olive oil, as needed
- Add about ¼ cup of olive oil to a large sauté pan and heat over medium heat.
- Add the mirepoix and sauté gently for 3 minutes. Once tender add a splash of red wine and reduce.
- Pour in the tomato marinara sauce and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat slightly and begin to add the lobster butter piece by piece while constantly stirring.
- Add the al dente pasta to the pan and add the last of the butter and mix well. Incorporate the chopped lobster and toss in the basil, mix well to combine and adjust the seasoning.