Squid Ink Pasta (with Lobster Bolognese recipe below)
Make this Tonight - "Fia-nomenal Food"
- 250 grams 00 pasta flour
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 eggs
- ½ tablespoon squid ink
- ½ tsp olive oil
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and blend until they come together to a loose dough.
- Place the dough onto a floured countertop and knead for 3 to 5 minutes, until smooth and consistent.
- Shape into a ball, wrap in plastic and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Remove from the refrigerator. Using a pasta roller, roll the dough into thin sheets and cut on the spaghetti cutter attachment.
- Add to a large pot of boiling, salted pasta water for about two minutes, until al dente.