Seabass Cooked in Paper
Make this Tonight - "The Michelin-Style-Man: French Cooking 101"
- 4 ea 6oz branzino/seabass filets
- 2 slices of lemon
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tbsp super fine capers
- ¼ lb diced butter
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced thin
- ½ cup dry white wine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 pinches saffron
- Parchment or parchment bags
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Season fillets well with salt and pepper, lay the lemon and a sprig of fresh thyme on the flesh part of the fish.
- Divide into 2 parchment bags.
- Insert the remaining ingredients into your two parchment bag evenly.
- Fold over the open edges of the parchment bag, securing with a stapler or paper clips if needed.
- Place on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 6-8 minutes.
- Place packets on dinner plates and carefully tear or slice open to serve.