- 2 cups (300g) frozen mango chunks, thawed
- 1 can (300 mL) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons (10ml) vanilla
- ½ teaspoon (3g) ground cardamom
- ¼ teaspoon (2g) fine salt
- 2 cups (473ml) 35% cream
- ¼ cup (60g) chopped pistachios, divided
- Place a 9x5-inch (23x13 cm) loaf pan in freezer.
- Puree mango chunks in a blender until very smooth. Transfer to a large bowl and mix with sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, cardamom and salt; set aside.
- Whip cream to stiff peaks with a hand mixer in a large bowl. Stir half the whipped cream into condensed milk mixture. Fold in the remaining whipped cream.
- Spoon mixture into chilled loaf pan, smoothing top. Sprinkle with half the pistachios and press plastic wrap onto surface of mixture. Freeze for 6 hours.
- Serve sprinkled with remaining pistachios.