- 500¬g (1.25 lb) asparagus, trimmed
- 2½ tablespoons (38g) olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons (45g) drained capers
- ¼ cup (60g) finely chopped pistachios
- 1 tablespoon (8g) finely chopped parsley
- ½ lemon, juiced
- Preheat oven to 425F (220C)
- Spread asparagus onto a large rimmed baking sheet. Toss with 2 tablespoons (30ml) of olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast until asparagus is tender, about 12 to 15 minutes, tossing halfway.
- Heat the remaining olive oil in a small non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Dry capers with a paper towel and add to oil, frying just until crisp, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Transfer asparagus to a serving dish.
- Top with crispy capers, pistachios, parsley and lemon juice.