Cumin Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Mary's Kitchen Crush - "Muscle Meal"
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch (2 1/2 cm) chunks
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) olive oil
- 2 teaspoons (10ml) honey
- 1 teaspoon (4g) ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon (3g) kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon (1g) cayenne pepper
- ½ lime, juiced
- Preheat oven to 375F (190C).
- Stir sweet potatoes with oil, honey, cumin, salt and cayenne on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast until tender and golden, 30 to 35 minutes, tossing halfway.
- Toss with lime juice just before serving.