- 1 tablespoon (15g) unsalted butter
- 2 ears of corn, husked and kernels removed, cob discarded
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon (3g) kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon (1g) freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons (10ml) honey
- ½ jalapeno pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- ¼ cup (60g) finely diced red onion
- 1 avocado, diced
- ½ cup (125g) crumbled feta
- ¼ cup (60g) chopped cilantro
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- Heat a large non-stick pan over medium-high heat.
- Add butter and corn; cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently until corn is golden.
- Add the garlic, salt and pepper and cook until garlic is softened, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and add honey, jalapeno and onion. Cook for 1 minute.
- Spoon into a serving bowl with avocado, feta, cilantro, lime zest and juice. Toss gently to combine. Serve warm or chilled.