- 1½ tablespoons (40ml) apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons (10g) Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons (10ml) maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon (5g) grainy Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon (15g) finely diced shallot
- ¼ tsp (1g) dry summer savoury
- 3 tablespoons (45ml) canola oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 7 cups (550g) baby or gem leaf lettuce
- 1 cup (200g) cherry tomatoes, halved
- Whisk together apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, maple syrup and grainy Dijon mustard in a large serving bowl.
- Add shallot and summer savoury. While whisking, slowly stream in oil.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add lettuce and tomatoes and toss to coat.