- ¼ cup (52g) sugar
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) water
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon (5g) curry powder
- 1 cup (150g) roasted cashews
- ¼ teaspoon (1g) kosher salt
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray, set aside.
- Stir sugar, water, vinegar and curry powder together in a small non-stick skillet over medium heat. Bring to a simmer and add nuts to skillet.
- Cook, stirring constantly until liquid is mostly absorbed and nuts are shiny, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Once coated, transfer cashews in an even layer onto prepared sheet and sprinkle with the salt.
- Allow to cool and harden completely before breaking up to serve.