Pesto Chicken BLT
Mary's Kitchen Crush - "Prep For Time"
- ¼ cup (60g) mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons (10g) basil pesto, from chicken recipe
- 8 slices bread, toasted, if desired
- 4 teaspoons (20g) Dijon mustard
- ½ cup (100g) sliced brie cheese
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 12 leaves Boston Bibb lettuce
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- ¼ Roasted Spatchcock Pesto Chicken, sliced
- Mix together mayonnaise and basil pesto in a small bowl and spread onto half the slices of bread. Spread Dijon on the other slices, followed by the cheese.
- Assemble the sandwiches by layering on tomato slices, lettuce, bacon and chicken. Top with bread, slice in half and serve with the Roasted Tomato Vegetable Soup.