Mary's Kitchen Crush - "Bon Apetit"
- 2 teaspoons (10g) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1-1/4 cups (150g) fresh raspberries
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- ¾ cup (177ml) milk, room temperature
- 1/3 cup (75g) sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons (8g) vanilla bean paste
- 1 lemon, zested
- ¼ teaspoon (1g) salt
- ½ cup (65g) flour
- ¼ cup (45g) almond flour
- 2 tablespoons (20g) toasted sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon (10g) icing sugar
- Heat oven to 375F (176C).
- Grease four 6-oz (170ml) ramekins with the room temperature butter. Place ramekins onto a rimmed baking sheet leaving space between ramekins. Divide raspberries between ramekins and set aside.
- Place eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla, zest and salt in a blender; blend well. Add the flours and blend just until a smooth batter forms. Pour the batter into prepared ramekins.
- Bake until edges are puffed and middle is almost set, about 30 to 35 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes. Scatter with almonds and dust with icing sugar.