- 6 fresh figs, quartered
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 3 tablespoons (45ml) honey
- ¼ cup (60ml) olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- 12 slices baguette
- 2 handfuls (about 100g) arugula
- ½ cup (about 100 g) crumbled Roquefort cheese
- Heat oven to 400F (205C).
- Place figs into a 9-inch (23cm) square baking dish, cut side up.
- Add rosemary and drizzle with honey and 1 tablespoon (15ml) olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast until figs are softened and beginning to brown, 15 to 20 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Set oven to broil and place the baguette slices on a baking sheet and drizzle with remaining olive oil. Season with salt.
- Broil until lightly toasted, 2 to 3 minutes, flipping halfway.
- To serve, arrange toasts on a serving platter. Top with arugula, figs and cheese. Drizzle with more olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper, if desired.