- 6 bags green tea
- 1-inch (2 ½ cm) piece ginger, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons (45ml) honey
- 2 cups (400g) ice
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 lime, juiced
- Lemon and lime slices, for garnish
- Bring 2 cups (500ml) water to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Add tea bags and ginger. Cover and steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove and discard tea bags and ginger, squeezing bags gently to release excess water.
- Stir in honey until dissolved.
- Pour mixture into serving jug.
- Place ice in a 4-cup (946ml) measuring cup and fill with water to 3 cup mark.
- Add to jug with lemon and lime juice, stirring to combine.
- Garnish with lemon and lime slices and serve.