Napa Cabbage Slaw
Mary's Kitchen Crush - "Pressure Cooking"
- 2 cups (125g) thinly sliced Napa cabbage
- 2 cups thinly (125g) sliced baby bok choy
- ¼ cup (25g) thinly sliced red onion
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup (65ml) Kewpie mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon (15g) sour cream
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons (10g) sugar
- 1-½ teaspoons (8g) dry mustard powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Toss together cabbage, bok choy and onions in a large bowl.
- Whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, rice wine vinegar, sugar and mustard powder in a small bowl.
- Add dressing to cabbage mixture and toss well to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.