Mary's Kitchen Crush - "More is More"
- 2 teaspoons (10g) Dijon mustard
- 1 small clove garlic, very finely minced
- 1-½ teaspoon (8g) anchovy paste
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons (45g) mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon (3g) freshly ground black pepper
- Kosher salt
- ¼ cup (65g) finely grated Pecorino cheese
- 1 head romaine lettuce, roughly torn
- Whisk together mustard, garlic and anchovy paste in a large bowl.
- Gradually whisk in lemon juice and red wine vinegar. While whisking, add the mayonnaise and olive oil.
- Season the dressing with pepper and salt. Stir in the cheese. Add lettuce and toss to coat.