Roasted Radish & Snap Pea Salad
Mary's Kitchen Crush - "Dinner for One"
- 15 small radishes, greens reserved
- 1 handful snap peas, cut into ½-inch (1 ½ cm) pieces
- 6 tablespoons (90ml) olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt
- ¼ cup (60ml) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon (5g) Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons (10ml) honey
- ¼ teaspoon (1g) Herbs de Provence
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 handfuls (3 cups/150g) arugula
- ½ cup (25g) fresh mint leaves, lightly packed
- ¾ cup (115g) walnut halves
- Heat oven to 450F (232C).
- Quarter radishes and coarsely chop greens and set aside. Place radishes and snap peas on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Drizzle with 2 tablespoons (30ml) oil, season with salt and toss to coat. Roast until tender but firm, about 15 to 18 minutes. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Whisk together lemon juice, mustard, honey and Herbs de Provence in a small bowl. While whisking, slowly drizzle in remaining ¼ cup (60ml) olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss together arugula, radish greens, mint leaves and walnuts with radishes and snap peas in a large bowl. Add dressing and toss to combine.