- ¼ cup (60ml) olive oil, divided
- 1 cup (150g) finely ground parmesan
- ¼ cup (32g) breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup (25g) very finely chopped parsley, divided
- ½ teaspoon (3g) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon (5g) kosher salt, divided
- ½ teaspoon (3g) freshly ground black pepper
- 3 lbs. (1.4kg) baby potatoes, halved
- Heat oven to 400F (205C). Coat rimmed baking sheet with 3 tablespoons (45ml) of olive oil; set aside.
- Combine parmesan, breadcrumbs, 2 tablespoons (8g) parsley, garlic powder, ½ teaspoon (3g) salt and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Scatter mixture evenly on prepared sheet and nestle in baby potatoes, cut side down.
- Drizzle with remaining olive oil and season with remaining salt.
- Roast until potatoes are tender and parmesan mixture is golden and crispy, about 30 to 35 minutes. Cool potatoes for 5 minutes.
- Use a knife or metal spatula to cut through cheese crust and remove potatoes to a serving dish. Scatter with remaining parsley.