Leftover Roast Veg Salad
Mary's Kitchen Crush - "A Very Mary Holiday"
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons (45ml) white wine vinegar
- 2 clementines, zested and juiced
- 1 tablespoon (15g) Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) honey
- 1 teaspoon (2g) very finely chopped fresh thyme
- ¼ cup (60ml) olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 cups (545g) roughly chopped kale
- 4 cups (600g) leftover roasted vegetables
- ¾ cup (115g) chopped toasted walnuts
- ¼ cup (60g) toasted pepitas
- Whisk together garlic, vinegar, zest and juice, Dijon, honey and thyme in a small bowl.
- Slowly whisk in olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Arrange kale on a large serving platter.
- Top with the roasted vegetables. Sprinkle with walnuts and pumpkin seeds and drizzle with dressing.