- ½ cup (120ml) whole milk
- 1-½ teaspoons (5g) gelatin powder
- 1 cup (236ml) 35% cream
- 3 tablespoons (45g) sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon (<1g) sea salt
- ½ cup (110g) dark chocolate, finely chopped
- ½ cup (120ml) buttermilk
- ¼ teaspoon (1ml) vanilla
- 2 cups (250g) frozen raspberries, thawed
- 2 tablespoons (30g) icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) orange liqueur
- Fresh raspberries, for garnish
- Pour milk in a small bowl and sprinkle with gelatin. Let stand for 1 minute.
- Bring cream, sugar and salt to a simmer in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir frequently until sugar is dissolved, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and whisk in chocolate until melted. Remove from heat and whisk in gelatin mixture until dissolved. Whisk in the buttermilk and vanilla.
- Pour mixture into 4 serving glasses or ramekins.
- Refrigerate for at least 5 hours.
- Blend raspberries in a small bowl using an immersion blender.
- Pass through a fine mesh sieve and stir in icing sugar and liqueur.
- Serve over the chocolate panna cotta garnished with raspberries.