- 6 eggs
- 2 teaspoons (10ml) white vinegar
- ¼ cup (60g) mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon (5g) Dijon mustard
- ¾ teaspoon (8g) salt
- Smoked paprika, for garnish
- Finely chopped chives, for garnish
- Place eggs in a single layer in a medium saucepan.
- Cover eggs with 1½-inches (4cm) water and add vinegar. Cover with a tight-fitting lid and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, remove from heat and let stand for 13 minutes. Drain and place in a bowl of ice water for 5 minutes. Peel and cut in half from top to bottom.
- Remove yolks and transfer to a small bowl. Mash yolks with a fork and stir in mayonnaise, Dijon and salt; mix until smooth. Divide mixture back into the egg whites with either a piping bag fitted with a piping tip or a spoon.
- Arrange eggs onto a serving platter and dust with smoked paprika and sprinkle with chives.