- 1 small loaf ciabatta, split
- ¼ cup (58g) unsalted butter, room temperature, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ears corn, shucked and kernels removed
- 4 peaches, pitted and cut into 8 wedges
- ¼ cup (40g) finely chopped chives, divided
- 2 tablespoons (20g) chopped tarragon
- ½ lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 cup (125g) ricotta cheese
- Place ciabatta, cut side up, onto a rimmed baking sheet. Place oven rack in centre of oven. Heat broiler to high.
- Mix 3 tablespoons (30g) of butter with garlic in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread butter onto ciabatta and broil until golden 3 to 5 minutes, checking often
- Heat a large non-stick pan over medium-high heat. Add remaining butter. Add corn and season with salt and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes. Add peaches and continue to cook until corn is starting to colour and peaches begin to soften about 2 minutes. Add half the chives, tarragon and lemon zest. Remove from heat.
- Mix together remaining chives, lemon juice and ricotta in a small bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper and spread onto the ciabatta.
- Top with corn and peach mixture.