- 2 large heads broccoli, cut into florets with longer stems
- 3 tablespoons (45ml) olive oil
- Kosher salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- ½ cup (125g) grated parmesan
- ½ lemon, zested and juiced
- Heat oven to 425F (218C)
- Toss broccoli with olive oil on a large rimmed baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 20 minutes, stir in garlic and sprinkle with parmesan. Return to oven and continue to roast until golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Transfer broccoli to a serving dish and sprinkle with lemon zest and juice.