Trout al Asador
The guys take a hike in to an impressive lagoon, where they teach us how to make a delicious Trout al Asador.
- Cypress mushrooms (or mushrooms)
- Smoked bacon
- Milk cream
- Olive oil
- Season the fish with salt, pepper and a few slices of lemon in the center.
- Close it and take to the grill.
- Cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add a little olive oil and turn around the trout. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes more.
- For the sauce:
- In a skillet melt butter with oil. Add the bacon and brown, then add the leek and onion and cook.
- After a few minutes add the cypress mushrooms, season with pepper and paprika.
- Finish with a little cream, let reduce on low heat and reserve.
- Once the fish is well done (skin is crunchy) open it and add some sauce and parsley in it.