- 2 cups soaked raw cashews
- 2 cups coconut meat
- 3/4 cup coconut water
- 3/4 cup agave
- 2 teaspoons mint extract
- 1/2 cups coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- 1 teaspoon matcha powder or spirulina
- Open your coconuts, scrape out the flesh/meat, and add it into the blender, along with agave, mint extract, matcha powder, salt, cashews, and coconut water.
- Next, add in liquified oil, and blend again.
- Pour the mixture in a medium-sized bowl, and just stir in the cocoa nibs.
- If you have an ice cream maker, use it according to the machine's instructions. If not, place your bowl in the freezer and come back to stir every 30 minutes or so for 3-4 hours.