- 1.5 cups flax meal
- 3 cups corn
- 2 yellow bell peppers
- 1/4 cups lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 onion
- 1/4 cups olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Grind flax in high-speed blender; add to mixing bowl.
- Add all remaining ingredients into a food processor and blend.
- Transfer mixture from food processor to the mixing bowl and stir.
- Using a spatula spread the dough onto a teflex dehydrator sheet or on a silpat oven sheet.
- Dehydrate overnight (or bake for 2 hours at 200 degrees).
- Flip them and dehydrate for another couple hours (or bake for another 30 min).
- Break them into pieces. Done!