- 1 cup almond milk (or water)
- 1 cup maple syrup or agave
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups cocoa powder
- 1 vanilla bean, scraped (or 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract)
- 4 cups cashew flour
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup or agave
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- Add wet ingredients to a food processor.
- Mix and then add cocoa powder. Mix until combined.
- Pour mixture into a bowl and fold in cashew flour until combined.
- Using a spatula, spread about 1/2 inch thick onto a teflex lined sheet (or a parchment lined pan if using an oven) and dehydrate overnight OR in an oven.
- Bake at 200 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour.
- Flip over the brownies using a large spatula then dehydrate 5 more hours, OR in an oven for 1 hour.
- Remove from dehydrator or oven and cool completely.
- Pour ganache over brownies, then place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to set up.
- Cut brownies into squares.
- Blend ingredients for ganache in a food processor.