- 2-3 red beets
- 2-3 gold beets
- 2 cups cashews (soaked overnight)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-2 tablespoons sage
- 1 cup basil
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Mandoline beets and set aside in a bowl.
- Assemble starting with the red beets, cheese, golden beets, pesto and repeat layer after layer.
- Drain cashews, blend cashews, lemon juice, nutritional yeast and salt into a food processor.
- Add chopped sage to the cashew mixture and blend.
- Roughly chop basil and spinach and add to the food processor.
- Add olive oil and salt and blend together.