- 4-5 nori sheets
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cups sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons tamari
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Grind all ingredients (except the nori sheets) in a food processor.
- Add more water as needed to make the paté filling spreadable.
- Cut the nori sheets into 2 inch wide sheets.
- Spread the paté filling evenly across one 2″ nori sheet at a time, leaving about an eighth of an inch space unfilled on either side of the width (but not the length).
- Rub water on both long sides of the nori and gently roll the nori sheet (like you would roll sushi) until the end flap is sealed and place the nori roll on your dehydrator tray.
- Dehydrate your nori rolls at 145 degrees for 1 hour, then dehydrate at 115 degrees for another 22 hours or until the inside filling (seen at the ends of the rolls) is dry to the touch. Enjoy!