- 1 1/2 cups shredded coconut
- 10 medjool dates, soaked for 15 minutes
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- To coat (optional): chia seeds, hemp seeds, cocoa powder, cacao nibs
- In a food processor, grind the coconut into a fine meal.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients, and process again until a sticky dough is formed.
- Scoop the batter by heaping tablespoons onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Roll each ball between your hands, and then coat them in chia seeds, hemp seeds, cocoa powder, or cacao nibs.
- Store the balls in the fridge or freezer.