- 1 pound fusilli lunghi
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic clove, minced
- 1 chili, minced
- 1 cup vongole
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- Salt and pepper
- In a pot of salted boiling water cook fusilli lunghi as per instructions on packaging.
- In a separate pan on medium to medium-high heat, add olive oil, then garlic and chili, and cook until tender.
- Add diced tomatoes, then vongole, and coat in oil and garlic. Add white wine and cook till vongle open (3 - 4 minutes).
- Add fusilli lunghi and 1 tablespoon of pasta water to the pan and toss. Add lemon juice and parsley, then season with salt and pepper.
- Serve in a large bowl with wedges of lemon and sprinkle with parsley.