- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 150 grams chorizo (sliced)
- 3 cloves garlic (sliced)
- 3 red potatos, (peeled and sliced thinly)
- 1 chili (minced)
- 1 onion (sliced finely)
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 8 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- In a pan on medium heat add olive oil then chorizo, garlic, onion and chilli. Cook till tender and fat is rendered, then pour into a bowl.
- In the same pan add potato and fry till tender and golden, then add chorizo mix, back to the pan and toss.
- Crack eggs into a bowl and whisk together with half the parsley, pour into pan, season with salt and pepper and give a little shimmy to coat all potatoes then turn heat to low and cook for 20 minutes till eggs set.
- Pour out onto a chopping board, chop into wedges and garnish with parsley.