- 14 ounces grade 6 Wagyu or higher
- 1/2 cup low salt soy sauce
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, rind
- 1 orange rind
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Mirin (rice wine)
- 1/2 black peppers
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Make simple ponzu by mixing soy, orange, lemon, water, rind, black pepper, sesame seeds and mirin together.
- Slice wagyu about 1/2 centimeters thick and skewer.
- Place onto grill and cook on one side only till the other side begins to blush.
- Turn and cook for 10 seconds then serve