- 4 corn cobs
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 tablespoons mirin
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 4 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 3 shallots, sliced
- In a pot on medium head add all ingredients, cook until sugar dissolves and reduce by 1/3.
- Soak corn and skewers in water for about 30 minutes.
- Brush corn with oil then place skewered corn onto yakitori grill.
- Grill until tender and light in color, brush graze over it every 5 minutes.
- Once cooked, take off the grill, glaze one more time then sprinkle with sesame seeds and sliced shallot.