BBQ’d Lobster with Salsa Verde Butter
Sourced - "On the Water"
- 1 lobster, halved
- 1/2 teaspoon capers, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 anchovies, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 chili, minced
- 1/2 lemon, juice and rind
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon thyme, minced
- 1 tablespoon mint, chopped
- 2 tablespoons oregano, chopped
- 2 tablespoon butter, softened
- Salt & pepper
- 1 lime
- Make salsa verde butter by mixing capers, Dijon, anchovies, garlic, chili, lemon juice, lemon rind and herbs in a bowl until all is combined.
- Next, add soft butter and mix well until everything is incorporated well, then season liberally with salt and pepper.
- Place lobster shell side down on the BBQ. Using a spoon, spear flesh with salsa verde butter.
- Cook for 6 minutes, then cover with a lid and cook for another 10 minutes until cooked through and tender.
- Serve hot with a squeeze of lime.