- 2 onions, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 4 chorizo sausage, meat removed
- 2 cups tomato, purée
- 1 teaspoon Pasilla pepper, paste (or sliced Pasilla peppers)
- 6 eggs
- 2 herb bunches (garnish)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- On medium heat, add olive oil to pan.
- Add diced onion and sliced garlic and fry until tender.
- Once tender, add chorizo meat. Break up with the back of a spoon and cook through.
- Add your Pasilla paste or sliced Pasilla peppers, then add tomato puree.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes until sauce has reduced a little and flavors have combined.
- Turn down heat, then crack in eggs one at a time and cook for 20 minutes until eggs are cooked.
- Serve with tortillas or bread.