- 6 egg yolks
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Frangelico or local liquor
- 2 cups espresso
- 2 cups mascarpone cheese
- 30 ladyfinger sponge biscuits
- 7 ounces dark chocolate
- Whisk egg yolks and sugar in a bowl or electric mixer till light, fluffy and very thick.
- Add 1/4 cup of liquor , 1/4 of the espresso and mascarpone cheese and continue to whisk till mix is smooth.
- In a separate bowl, add remaining liquor and espresso, then start soaking ladyfinger sponge biscuits.
- In your glass bowl, create one layer of soaked sponge biscuits, then pour half espresso cream on top and lay flat.
- Place a second layer of soaked sponge then add remaining espresso cream to cover.
- Grate over dark chocolate and coffee beans and refrigerate over night before serving.