- 200g fresh custard
- 300g Greek style yogurt (not fat free, just normal)
- 4 passion fruits, halved
- 1 vanilla pod or 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 100g caster sugar
- In a bowl mix together the custard, yogurt and juice and seeds of 3 of the passion fruit. Scrape the seeds out of a vanilla pod and add to the mix (or 1 tsp of vanilla paste).
- Divide the mixture back into the passion fruit skins and set aside to chill in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, melt the sugar to form a caramel and pour on top of the crème brûlée mix. Garnish with seeds and serve.