- 1 ripe pineapple, cut into small cubes
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice concentrate
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup fresh heavy cream
- 2 egg whites
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- In a blender, blend half of the cubed pineapple with the juice concentrate and condensed milk.
- Place the mixture in a pot over medium heat. Stir until it begins to loosen from the bottom of the pot, then add the rest of pineapple chunks. Set aside and let cool.
- Beat the two egg whites, adding the sugar gradually, until peaks are formed. Set aside.
- Mix the cooled condensed milk and pineapple mixture with the heavy cream.
- Add the meringue and mix gently.
- Place in the freezer for at least 4 hours.