- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1 1/4 cup Fruity Pebbles (or any cereal of your choice)
- 1 (14 ounces) can condensed milk
- Combine 1 cup of cereal and heavy cream. Let steep for at least 20 minutes. Pour cereal and milk through a strainer into another bowl, squeezing the cereal in all its soggy glory to get all the fruity flavor. Discard soggy cereal. (You should be left with at least 2 cups of cereal-flavored heavy cream.)
- Beat on medium speed with a hand mixer for about 3-5 minutes until soft peaks form. Add condensed milk. Fold in remaining 1/4 cup of cereal.
- Place in metal pan to freeze for 4-6 hours, or until firm.