- 2 brioche rolls, sliced open
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons marshmallow fluff
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-3 tablespoons butter for frying
- Powdered sugar for serving (optional)
- Flip each brioche roll so that the shiny, exterior sides of the buns are now facing each other. (This allows the bread to soak up more of the egg batter, making a more flavorful and moist French toast!)
- Using a knife, spread peanut butter on the top inside half of each roll.
- Spread marshmallow fluff on the bottom center of each so that you have a sandwich filled with peanut butter and marshmallow fluff.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, cream, sugar and vanilla.
- Heat a medium skillet with butter on medium heat.
- Dip each 'sandwich' in the egg mixture, letting it sit for 30 seconds per side and then transfer to hot pan. Let cook for about 4 minutes until golden brown, then flip for another 4 minutes until cooked through.
- Transfer to a plate, top with powdered sugar, and serve hot.