- 1 pint blackberries
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 pint strawberries
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 box of vanilla meringues
- Preheat the grill to 375°F. Place a grill basket on the grates.
- While the grill heats up, make the whipped cream. With a hand mixer or in a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, beat the cream until soft peaks form. Add in the powdered sugar and vanilla; whip to incorporate. Place in the refrigerator until needed.
- Wash and dry the berries, removing the green tops from the strawberries. Place them in the preheated grill basket and cook for 2-4 minutes, shaking the basket every 30 seconds or so. You want them to blister and just begin to burst, but not get soggy or turn to mush. Remove from heat.
- To assemble, use a clear tall glass or Mason jar. Start with some of the grilled berries, followed by the whipped cream and then some of the crumbled meringues. Repeat this procedure until the glass is full.