- Cooking spray
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 stick unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup buttermilk, room temperature
- Cinnamon sugar (1 cup granulated sugar plus 1 tablespoon cinnamon)
- 1 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, sift together all the dry ingredients. Using a stand mixer, cream together the butter and sugars until smooth and well combined. Next, add eggs and vanilla. Mix again. Alternate adding the dry ingredients and buttermilk to the wet ingredients until everything is incorporated. Do not over mix.
- Add batter to each muffin tin reservoir, filling almost to the top. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool slightly before rolling in cinnamon sugar mixture. Pipe preserves into the bottom of each doughnut. Enjoy warm!