Strawberry Brigadeiro Trifle
Sugar Fix - "Berry Tasty"
- 2 cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup strawberry-flavored Nesquik powder
- 7 ounces chocolate cookies, crumbled
- Colored sprinkles
- In a pot over low heat, add the condensed milk and butter. Stir constantly until the butter melts.
- Add the strawberry-flavored powder and stir until it begins to loosen from the bottom of the pot. Put aside 3/4 for the trifle filling and 1/4 for decorating.
- In a baking dish, spread a layer of crumbled cookies and alternate with layers of strawberry mixture, finishing with a layer of the strawberry mixture. Place in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- With the remaining 1/4 of the strawberry brigadeiro mixture, make balls and roll them in the colored sprinkles.
- Decorate the trifle with the truffles and serve.