Sugar Fix - "Kooky Kid Favorites"
- 1 container (7 ounces) Marshmallow Fluff
- 2 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup butter, unsalted
- 1/2 cup Truvia Baking Blend
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 packet Duncan Hines Frosting Creations:
- Cotton Candy flavour
- Prepare 9-inch square pan with wax paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the marshmallow fluff and white chocolate chips.
- In a medium saucepan, combine butter, Truvia Baking Blend, heavy cream and salt. Bring to a boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat, whisk in the Cotton Candy flavour packet until mixture is smooth.
- Carefully pour into large mixing bowl and beat until smooth.Pour mixture into a pan and spread evenly.
- Place in fridge to set at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Cut into small squares to serve.