- 14 mint ice cream sandwiches
- 1 quart mint chip ice cream
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 cup oatmeal cookies, crushed
- 1 cup chocolate chunks
- 1/2 cup chocolate sauce
- 1 bunch fresh mint
- Line a 13x9-inch pan with parchment paper.
- Fill the bottom of the pan with IT'S-ITs.
- Scoop ice cream evenly to cover the sandwiches and spread to form a second layer of the casserole.
- Spread the whipped topping over the ice cream to create a third layer.
- Cover the top with crushed cookies, chocolate chunks and chocolate sauce.
- Freeze for 6 to 24 hours.
- Garnish with mint. Serve and enjoy!