- 22 Snickers ice cream bars
- 1 quart salted caramel ice cream, slightly softened
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 cup Snickers bites
- 1/2 cup roasted salted peanuts
- 1/4 cup caramel
- 1/4 cup chocolate sauce
- Line a 13x9-inch pan with parchment paper.
- Arrange Snickers bars in a row to fill the bottom of the pan.
- Scoop ice cream evenly to cover the bars and spread to form a second layer of the casserole.
- Spread the whipped topping over the ice cream to create a third layer.
- Cover the top with Snickers bites, peanuts, caramel and chocolate sauce.
- Freeze for 6 hours to 24 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!