Strawberry Shortcake Casserole
Sugar Fix - "Nuts For Nuts"
- 13 strawberry shortcake bars
- 1 quart strawberry ice cream
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 13 sugar cookies, broken
- 1 cup freeze-dried strawberries
- 10 fresh strawberries, cut in half
- Line a 13x9-inch pan with parchment paper.
- Remove the sticks from the strawberry shortcake bars and arrange them in a row to fill the bottom of the pan.
- Scoop ice cream evenly to cover the bars and spread to form a second layer of the casserole.
- Spread the whipped topping over the ice cream to create a third layer.
- Cover the top with sugar cookie pieces, halved strawberries, and freeze-dried strawberries.
- Freeze for 6 hours to 24 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!