- 2 cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- Zest of one orange
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Place the condensed milk and butter in a pot and place over low heat until the butter melts, mixing continuously.
- Add the cocoa powder and continue stirring until it begins to loosen from the bottom of the pan.
- Add the orange zest and cream, and stir for 2 more minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Form balls and roll in the chocolate sprinkles.